FAQ's / Important info before booking
- HOW LITTLE IS LITTLE? We love dogs of all sizes at Little Dogs Hotel. Our onsite Grooming Salon will groom dogs of any breed or size. However, our Hotel & Day-care is exclusively for very small and toy breeds. Unfortunately, we have found the following breeds just too powerful when they run and play for our tiny guests; Frenchies, Bullies and Staffies. We use the sizing guide below and 30cm is the biggest dog we can care for. So, if your dog is ‘little’ enough then get in touch now.
- LATEST DROP OFF for overnights is 5pm (4.30 on a Sunday) this is to allow your little dog to settle and play with the other guests before having their dinner
- LATE POLICY : Although we live on site and can be sometimes flexible with enough notice we have other members of the team who rely on lifts to get home so please make sure you pick up your pooch on time – persistent lateness will incur a charge of £5.00 per 15 minutes over the latest pick-up time
- DOGS ON HEAT : If your little dog is on heat please don’t bring them to day care as it’s not fun for them or for the other male guests, If a little dog comes into season whilst staying with us she would need to be separated from the males dogs, if she becomes too distressed we may have to call to arrange alternative care.
- PRICING INFORMATION Please contact us for our up-to-date price list
- CANCELLATION POLICY : We understand that sometimes cancellations cannot be helped due to illness etc. However, when we have a cancellation with less than 48 hours, we cannot always guarantee that we can fill the suite and may have already refused some guests. Cancellations made with more than 48hrs notice will have no charge. If you cancel with less than 48hrs notice, we ask that the amount of the day care or stay be paid in full.